Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Back to the land of the living

It's been three months since I last posted!  Man, has it flown by!  This summer was totally action-packed!  We (collectively) went to boy scout camp, horse camp, bible school, day camp, paintball camp, cub scout camp at the church, soccer camp (anyone noticing a theme?), fireworks three days in a row, boating, Cabella's, Sluggers & Putters, Dave & Buster's, the Columbus Zoo, a Columbus Crew game, two soccer tournaments, the Cleveland Orchestra at Blossom, Cedar Point, and finally, back to school.   Whew.  I'm sort of tired just typing that.

Two of us had surgery; one of us is no longer wearing a cone of shame and has been given a clean bill of health. 

It was great, but I'm ready for pumpkins and bright red leaves (according to my Grandfather's detailed observations, they should peak somewhere around October 12), and apple cider.  We got a Oriental Trading catalogue in the mail the other day that was full of Christmas stuff and I could barely contain my glee!

So, you know what's coming next, right?  The soccer schedule!  You know you love it.  Here 'tis:

Saturday, September 13 @ 9:00 a.m. vs. Ambassadors - Lodi - Field TBA

Saturday, September 20 @12:00 p.m. vs. Croatia Cleveland - Lodi - Field TBA

Saturday, October 4 @ 9:00 am vs. Internationals West - Lodi - Field TBA

Saturday, October 11 - (two games)  vs. NEO @ 9:00 am and Liberty @ 12:00 pm - Lodi - Fields TBA

Saturday, October 18 - Tournament.  I spoke with Mike and I don't think this date is correct.  I'll update when I know something more.  Actual game schedule TBA.

Wear boots, bring an umbrella, chair, and a blanket, etc.  You all know the drill :)

Also during this time, Nathan has a standing hockey lesson on Wednesdays at 5:30 pm, and Brendan practices Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday at 6:30 pm.  Feel free to drop by and observe if you have nothing more exciting going on!  I have to say, watching Little Gretzky is quite the treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment