Sunday, December 14, 2014

schedule change

This is largely a placeholder post to let everyone know that Nate's hockey schedule had been modified.  All of the games I posted before are now "maybes." He might still be playing insome of thise games if the team isshort pkayers but they had so many kids interestedin playing that they createda whole new team so that the boys could haveas much playing time as possible.  A good problem to have, I think!  The new team comes with a whole new schedule, of course.   I have to get it from Mike before I can post it here.

Also the game that I had Brendan playing tonight was actually this past Friday.  I apologize for the miscommunication, but I was working from an incorrect calendar.  I'll update the rest  as soon as I have a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment