Friday, January 9, 2015

This weekend (1/9/15)

Hi!  I know, I never come here any more.  Frankly, the kids' schedule has become somewhat intimidating, so I just live in a constant state of ignorance and denial and fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pantsness.  Posting here feels uncomfortably like acknowledging reality :)  But this weekend you get a special treat: organization and preparedness.

Friday:  Nathan has hockey practice from 5:50-6:50 pm.  Brendan has a soccer game from 8:00-9:00 pm at the dome vs. CAK White.

Saturday:  Nathan has a hockey game at 5:00 pm at the Cleveland Skating Club, which is located at 2500 Kemper Rd., Cleveland, OH 44120.

Sunday:  There is a small chance that Nathan will have a hockey game at 9:00 am at center ice, vs. Kent.  Please contact me or Mike before you go to the trouble of driving to the rink, though, because as it stands right now, I do not believe he will be playing.  Brendan has a soccer game at 2:00 pm at the dome, vs. Diamond Select.

Also, I hope to have Brendan's second winter soccer session schedule soon.  As soon as I do, I'll post it here.  They also traditionally play a winter tournament in February up in Cleveland, but I have not  heard a single peep about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment