Monday, April 30, 2012

Nathan's turning six!!!

How is that even possible!

It just flies by so quickly.  We're busy planning his kid party right now.  He's going to have a carnival at the church.  We're going to have popcorn and cotton candy, and I'm lobbying Mike to rent a snow cone machine :)  Brendan and his friends are going to help run the game stations (bean bag bottles, cornhole, bowling, duck pond, ring-toss, etc.), and I just bought a bunch of awful penny prizes yesterday.  Hopefully they'll all go home with tummy aches and a bag full of junk.  Think ping pong goldfish bowls would be too far?  To be authentic they'd have to die within 48 hours.

They're going to have a ball.  I can't wait!

Now if I could just find someone to make me some funnel cakes . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment