Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring soccer!!

So, Brendan will be starting spring outdoor soccer soon.  From what I understand, all of his games will be on the outdoor fields at the Lodi complex where he's played the last couple of indoor games.  Apparently it's quite a mud pit, so bring your muckalucks.  I don't know when I'll have a game schedule, but when I do I'll post it here.

Also, Natey will be starting spring soccer with the NCYMCA!  Games are on Saturdays, usually behind the old Middle School, times to be announced.  I think that their first game is going to be the week after Easter.  If I remember correctly from Brendan's days with Y-league, the instructional teams practice skills for the first half hour and play games for the second half.  It's going to be a shin-kicking good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment