Thursday, October 18, 2012

This weekend (10/19)

As usual, this one promises to be fun and action-packed.  Short answer:  No soccer.  Long answer:

Brendan is going on a zombie-themed weekend campout with the Boy Scouts.  Let's hope he comes home with his brains intact, eh?  I think he'll be gone all weekend, but I'm not honestly sure.  Should probably look into that.

Saturday morning is the Unity in our Community school pancake breakfast.  It's at the high school from 8-12.  Nate has been begging us for weeks to go.  Going to see if we can squeeze it in.  From 11am to 1pm, his den is going on a tour of the MAPS museum.  Feel free to come along!  I will probably be missing both of those events because I have a girl scout meeting that morning, and these things have recently gotten so contentious that they run for hours and hours. 

Saturday afternoon I'm hoping to make a trek out to Sunny Slope for pumpkins and apples (and maybe some Heini's cheese, mmmmmmmmmmmm).  October has really gotten away from me, but I look forward to that trip all year.  I've been battling a nasty bout of insomnia lately, so I'll probably be toasting pumpkin seeds at 2am, if you get hungry.

Sunday I'm not really sure what's going on just yet.  Hopefully we'll get to spend some time with Aunt Cindi and Jeff, who I believe will be in town this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment