Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Violating my kids' right to educational privacy

one report card at a time. . .

Brendan brought home an EXCELLENT report card today! All As, with the exception of Reading/Language Arts, in which he got a B, and let's just say significantly improved from last grading period.

He also apparently scored in the 99th percentile on his standardized tests for science. Oh, yeah, and somewhere around the 50th percentile for listening skills. Who's surprised by that? Oh, no, go ahead, I'll wait for everyone to raise their hands. Nobody? Shocking.

Natey also did really well, but we have some work to do on his fine motor skills. Either way, I think everyone has earned a brownie sundae or something.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to both my boys. I'll be home Friday Eve. I think this deserves recognition!

    ReplyDelete