Friday, September 21, 2012

This weekend (9/22)

I have no idea.  Brendan just got back from 6th grade camp and he says he's too tired to run the Malone race tomorrow.  We'll likely be spending a lot of time at the hospital visiting with my grandfather, who is still there, along with Mike's grandmother, who just had surgery today (and is doing well, from what I hear). 

I can tell you for sure that there is no soccer for either child.  So, no trip to Lodi for us this weekend!  Thank goodness, because otherwise I might lose my mind.

Saturday afternoon we're getting together for George's birthday, and Sunday there's a Canton United event at the Walsh University soccer games (women at 12, men at 3-ish).  The boys are wearing their uniforms and being introduced on the field, and the parents are tailgating.  What's not to love? :)

So, whatever.  If you need us, call.

No comments:

Post a Comment